Pattern Corrections

About

21 September 2011

Five Six Seven Eight...

When I hear that music beat, prepping one to move at a certain pace, my mind always sets it in quick-time. But, my body? Not so quick. Both mind and body got derailed with a trip to the hospital (no serious worries to report), and I got a bit behind on everything, including reporting features in treasuries. Numbers six, seven, and eight for my Navajo Card Corral in Santa Fe colorway. (That particular card case remains popular. Wish I knew the secret why....)

Side note: When I asked my daughter for a reaction to "five six seven eight," she said, "Who do we appreciate?" I'll tell you who: All those who have shown some love to Thread West. Thanks, everyone.

"Navajo Traveler," curated by B0nafide Vintage. Thanks, Kate...


"South X Southwest," curated by wetlaundry. Thanks, Lynsey...


"Part of the Tribe," curated by SprocketDynamics. Thanks, Jessi...

No comments:

My etsy shop:

http://www.threadwest.com