Pattern Corrections

About

18 January 2022

Quilt Reveal

Am I used to blogging? Apparently not. The following was ready to roll, but I didn't pop back over here to Blogger Land and hit "publish" after I posted on Instagram.  @debi_threadwest

I wonder, though: Is it necessary to duplicate content? Or, is blogging better for other things? TBD.... Meanwhile, a few snaps of the promo process for my first quilt pattern, Homebody Blooms. Available as a PDF instant download in my shop: www.threadwest.com


Table tableau, with a "binding bun" rolled onto a vintage clothespin.

A table topper in progress, using the Homebody Blooms Option Two fabrics.

I've had the vintage cream pitcher for decades, and had forgotten about it;
shows I've loved little acorns for some time. 


Quilt flimsy (for the uninitiated, it's the quilt top before quilting).

 

No comments:

My etsy shop:

http://www.threadwest.com